Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Paradise...

We arrived at lunchtime, to a warm but very windy summer's day. Although the sea conditions are rough with white horses all the way to the horizon, Gerry and the girls were on the beach within 10 minutes of us arriving. I opened up all the windows to air out the house a bit, set up shop and decided to blog :) My internet connection is appalling so far out from wherever it is that the things that makes the internet work are, but I managed to get two photos up...

I am thankful to say that since our last visit, no disasters have befallen the house and it is just wonderful to be here :)

Happy Sunday !
♥Heidi

4 comments:

Happybee said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
you're su lucky to be in a such wonderful place!!!!

Charlotte said...

What a great way to spend Christmas! The beach makes everyday special! Merry Christmas.

Anabel Luna said...

Nice and beautiful view.

Unknown said...

Hi. I'm not sure where you are in SA (I'm in KZN) but the view looks just like the one from our family apartment at Umhlanga!!! Have a well deserved rest!!! lol x